Monday, August 12, 2013

SPEED UP



I can say it from now: fall will mark my downfall and the luck of my wardrobe. Yes because, while I'm sit on my couch sipping iced water trying to calm the stifling heat of these first days of August, I already know that when the first autumn blow will arrive my ability to restrain myself in front of a tulip skirt and a white coat will be totally wiped out by the new Zara's collection. The minimal style, vaguely androgynous and easy, perfectly in line with my new mood, totally conquered me. Easy-chic: that's the key that will make the cold season much milder.

Posso dichiararlo sin da ora: l'autunno segnerà la mia rovina e la fortuna del mio guardaroba. Sì perché già adesso so, mentre sono seduta sul mio divano sorseggiando acqua ghiacciata nelle speranza di calmare il caldo soffocando di questi primi giorni di agosto, so che quando arriverà il primo spiffero autunnale la mia capacità di trattenermi di fronte ad una gonna a tulipano e ad un cappottino candido sarà totalmente annientata dalla nuova collezione di Zara. Lo stile minimal, vagamente androgino e dalle linee pulite, perfettamente in linea con quello che è il mio nuovo mood mi ha totalmente conquistata. Easy-chic: ecco la chiave che renderà la stagione fredda decisamente più mite.







7 comments:

  1. cute pics;DDD

    new post


    www.live-style20.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. è una collezione che piace molto anche a me!!!


    http://lowbudget-lowcost.blogspot.it/2013/08/daily-looks13.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's a very nice editorial! Nice post!

    CHECK OUT MY NEW POST http://sapphire-brushstrokes.blogspot.co.uk/2013/08/half-anniversary.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thats a nice collection indeed. I just went to Zara yesterday but the sale is still on here so the stock is bad .
    xx
    www.JuneWantsItAll.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Soy amante de las líneas sobrias y sencillas como estos looks. Me parecen perfectos!!Bacci:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Omg these clothes look so perfect! :**

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous outfits! Such a lovely lookbook. I love the chic styles. Perfection!
    <3
    katsfashionfix.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your lovely comments!♥

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...