Tuesday, September 3, 2013

CRAVE OR SAVE



Hands up who wouldn't want to own a pair of design sandals. I am one of them. I love shoes and although my taste has changed over the years and is changed from whimsical and colorful models towards more basic and almost always blacks, one constant has remained unchanged: any shoe with a high heel catches my attention. Moreover if "the creature" in question is a beauty made ​​by Givenchy you can easily understand the reason of my infatuation. Anyway there's one eternal problem: the price written on the tag. Argh! How I would be crazy enough to swipe the credit card without remorse... However I'm not so, since every time the temptation assails me my common sense ends to shut her up, I always fall back on the ever-present Zara that now seems able to satisfy all my desires without sending me bankrupted...
P.S. Don't forget to like me on Facebook: click here, it takes one second and makes me happy! :)


Alzi la mano che non vorrebbe possedere un paio di sandali di design. Io sono tra questi. Adoro le scarpe e sebbene il mio gusto sia cambiato notevolmente nel corso degli anni e sia virato da modelli estrosi e coloratissimi verso altri più basic e quasi rigorosamente neri, una costante è rimasta inalterata: qualsiasi scarpa dotata di tacco alto cattura la mia attenzione. Se per di più "la creatura" in questione è una meraviglia made in Givenchy capirete con facilità il perché della mia infatuazione. Unico sempiterno problema: la cifra scritta sul cartellino. Argh! Quanto vorrei essere folle abbastanza per strisciare la carta di credito senza rimorsi... Tuttavia così non è e, poiché ogni volta che la tentazione mi assale il mio buonsenso riesce a metterla a tacere, ripiego sempre sulla sempre presente Zara che ormai sembra riesca a soddisfare ogni mio desiderio senza mandarmi in bancarotta...

11 comments:

  1. I like both, but the price is a good argument for the Zara version.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Zara forever! Caterina www.imieioutfit.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I may even like Zara better. They may not be as comfortable but are not as big.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous3/9/13 09:52

    Sono belli anche questi di zara..ma come givenchy non ce ne sono! Davvero bellissimi!

    Kiss
    Ale

    New post!
    www.thelifeseenfromabove.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Both are so cool!
    www.whatsashawears.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. omg super cool heels! i'd totally get the one from zara! <3

    Check out my new blog post! :)
    A
    xx
    http://epiquemoi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Well, they are both very nice!

    x
    www.thecherryfactor.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. ho puntato questi sandali da tempo ormai, peccato l'estate sia ormai quasi finita... e sto già pensando ai stivaletti :)!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I like both and use both brands but i mostly go for zara.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Both of those shoes are incredible, love sleek design.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your lovely comments!♥

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...